Mix n Match
- In the spirit of this event bringing the dance community together:
- One competitor must be a Beginner or Intermediate (not intermediate plus).
- Their partner must be a Director &/or Teacher of Modern Jive.
- Beginner or intermediate "female" dancers must dance in the "Girls" Section.
- Beginner or intermediate "male" dancers must dance in the "Boys" Section.
Their partner cannot be a life/regular partner or performance dance partner.
Partners cannot compete in another category together in the championships.
If the teacher and student partnership placed in the previous VMJC they cannot compete again in future championships.
Baby Aerials: Allowed.
Full Aerials: 1 per song.
Number of Songs
Heats: 1 Song
Final: 1 Song
110 - 150 bpm
2 – 3 mins
This category is judged and awarded as a couple.
Trophies awarded as 1st, 2nd & 3rd.